Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Privates on Parade - Prince Harry in Vegas.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Haha fair play to him!

But more importantly this story brings up the modern scourge of camera phones on a night out. Can't we just go out and get rat-arsed without some muppet taking pictures and putting them up on Facebook??? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Haha fair play to him!

But more importantly this story brings up the modern scourge of camera phones on a night out. Can't we just go out and get rat-arsed without some muppet taking pictures and putting them up on Facebook??? :mad:

Someone deserves a kicking for this purely for breaking the mate's code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

Latchy wrote: »
    Lads be lads and do laddish things

FFS! He'll be 28 in a few weeks time. When do lads stop being lads and turn into men.

I'm past 28 and still doing 'laddish things'!! Tell me, when should I have stopped?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

So let me get this clear your completely happy with the idea of a small group of people subsisting off the tax payer.

I'm one of those taxpayers....and yes, more than happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

His father has laughed off the story saying boys will be boys. However Prince Charles is said to be furious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

Jigga wrote: »
    His father has laughed off the story saying boys will be boys. However Prince Charles is said to be furious.

And who cares :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

tolosenc wrote: »
    Product of a broken home, living off the taxpayer, growing up on estates and spending so much time in institutions, this was bound to happen.

It's not like he murdered somebody. He was having a laugh with his mates in Las Vegas, like any normal twenty-something year old. It's just a shame he can't trust his mates to not sell private pictures to TMZ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Ted!

If your post had been on the first page, within the first 39 replies - you would have been sooo thanked :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Looks like the Queen is going to see another anus horribilis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

One should remind young Henry, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That ****'ll come back with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Isn't this last years news, or did he do it again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

fair fcuks to him I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

juan.kerr wrote: »
    At least he isn't 'hairist'.

you have shamed me :(

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

A British newspaper is going to publish those photos on Friday
    Sun newspaper to publish naked pictures of Prince Harry

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/sun-newspaper-to-publish-naked-pictures-of-prince-harry-564130.html

Sorry, did I say newspaper? Silly me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I think people need to lay off him, he's on holiday having fun with his friends. I'm sure if most people were followed around by a camera for their whole lives they'd be caught doing far worse than getting caught naked.

That said I don't envy him when he comes back to the palace, I'd say he's in for one almighty lecture :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Thrill wrote: »
    A British newspaper is going to publish those photos on Friday

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/sun-newspaper-to-publish-naked-pictures-of-prince-harry-564130.html

Sorry, did I say newspaper? Silly me.
    Managing Editor David Dinsmore has said that the decision to finally run with the controversial photos - in Friday's edition - "wasn't taken lightly".

First they sat down and thought "How much money will this make us?" and "Is Rupert ok with this?"

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

I'm not a fan of the royal family at all, but I cant understand why it's caused such outrage?:confused:. He went on a mad one and got naked! so what!, He's only young.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

BigEars is hardly one to talk and give his errant son a bollicking. After all, he himself was too stupid to use a GSM phone (rather than an interceptible TACS) and the whole world heard a recording of him telling Cowmilla he wanted to be a Tampax.:D:D

The shit doesn't fall far from the bat in the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha-Windsor family.;);)

Anyway, Harry's langer wasn't on display in the picture, as he had it covered with his hands.:)

Advertisement