Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Reason why my Two Threads and Poll was Deleated

Options
  • 22-08-2012 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

I put up a Public Vote pole in state benifits to see was Job Seeker Benifit Cheques normaly received on time or delayed, cant see this upseting anyone, for me my cheques are always late i just wanted to see what other peoples thoughts were on this issue, as we have to lodge and wait a few days for them to clear in bank,

i know i have to be extra careful with my budget as its not always frequent.

Thats all

can someone ask the mod for a valid reason why he took it down,

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to ask the state benefits mods for their reasons. They're the only ones that can answer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement