Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special buses to Electric Picnic

Options
  • 22-08-2012 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Just wondering if any special bus services run from Carlow to Stradbally over the weekend of Electric Picnic. I'm going for one day and will be driving up from Waterford. The price of accommodation near Strabally is gone through the roof so I was hoping to stay in a hotel in Carlow but would need to be able to get a bus back when the concenrt ends on Sunday night about 12 midnight. Any idea if there is any service that usually runs to and from the event? I rang Kavanagh's but the woman working there said she "wasn't sure". Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,507 ✭✭✭✭fits

I heard someone mention a bus from the talbot hotel. Might be worth ringing some of the hotels in the area and asking if they'll be putting on a bus. I have a weekend ticket but live in carlow and will be interested in a bus too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ms MEL

Thanks I'll ring them tomorrow. If I find out I'll let you know

Advertisement