Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for working in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 22-08-2012 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Planning on working in Blanchardstown in the next couple of months. Where would be the best area to look for accommodation?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Hartstown or Huntstown

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

What sort of price?
    Budget: Castlecurragh
    Nice house and area: Castleknock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I wouldn't call Castlecurragh budget, some of those houses are expensive.

It depends on where in Blanchardstown you are working, how long you are willing to commute, how you'll be commuting, are you just renting a room or a whole house/apartment? Do you need schools (for kids?)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

January wrote: »
    I wouldn't call Castlecurragh budget, some of those houses are expensive.

It depends on where in Blanchardstown you are working, how long you are willing to commute, how you'll be commuting, are you just renting a room or a whole house/apartment? Do you need schools (for kids?)?

The corporate park.

I am currently commuting for about 40 minutes each way to work so that or less.

Was hoping to rent whole apartment but don't think that will be feasible with the money I'll be on so will be looking at rooms.

Don't need schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Nearest accommodation to the corporate park is Tyrrelstown - five minutes by car, ten by bicycle, both served by 40D bus. Apartments rentable from c. 800e per month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

i have a room in waterville (en suite)...300 per month if interested. I don't use my car weekdays so could work out an arrangement....full wifi, two tvs so it's self contained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Waterville, Tyrellstown, Warrentstown or Castlecurragh would be your best bets so.

Plenty of rooms to let in those areas for reasonable prices. And all easily accessible to the corporate park.

Advertisement