Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best router

Options
  • 22-08-2012 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hope i put this in the right place hear goes.
    I have a Vodafone hg556a router in my house now to start with it was OK but with the kids getting older and all the want is laptops,iPhone,iPods,ps3 anything really that connects to the internet the router has started to play up i am always having to unplug it to get the internet working (pain in my right testicle).
    I am starting college soon i will be doing a computer system technician course so i am assuming i will need a decent router to help me with that and also i want a router that i can set up so that different devices in the house (IE kids) go off at a certain time on school nights if possible.
    I read that some routers don't have modems which i was not aware of so i really want to know is what would be the best one for me.
    Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 scottishriver

just realised i posted this in the wrong place sorry how do you put it in the right place

Advertisement