Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog microchip - ANIMARK.IE

• 22-08-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

just got back from the vet,had a microchip put in my dog,he gave me a card that i have to fill out and mail off to ANIMARK in BLACKROCK so that my dog will be put in their database,it also says on the card i can register my dog on their website www.animark.ie

the vet said i should register it online and also fill out the card and mail that to them also..

Ive been on their website for the last 15 minutes trying to register but there does not seem to be an option,i need some help,down the very bottom of the page it says "Login/Register" so i click this to create an account with them and there is no option,just an option to login and allready existing account,im gettin really frustrated with it now

could anyone tell me how i register my dog on this website please id really appreciate it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

No help sorry...but i cant seem to find anyway of creating an account either. You would think its pretty straightforward,enter owner details,enter your microchip number and thats it. Stumped too :confused: Easiest thing is to call them tomorrow rather than waiting for a reply by post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Vince32

I think you need to wait until your account is created online via postal service, and then you can log in and edit / add / remove all that stuff.

or just ring the lo-call number and tell them their website was created by a blind monkey-bat and you'd like to register over the phone.

anyways, GL with the new pooch ;)

Vince

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Ailishcrehan

Animark do my nut in! You need to post it, you can email them aswell with your details but the online service is a pile of pants!

Advertisement