Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All men are created equally, but some are just pr1cks

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Whatever about all that sh1te, what the fcuk is up with those guys who are players. They pursue a woman, get what they want, introduce and set an expectation, just to not follow through. Keep you at arms length, ignore you. Make a comeback. Then leg it with excuses. Leaving you hanging there with a head that is melted in confusion. Treating you like pure sh1te and MUCK. Making you feel worthless and crap. And all because you have sex with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Whatever about all that sh1te, what the fcuk is up with those guys who are players. They pursue a woman, get what they want, introduce and set an expectation, just to not follow through. Keep you at arms length, ignore you. Make a comeback. Then leg it with excuses. Leaving you hanging there with a head that is melted in confusion. Treating you like pure sh1te and MUCK. Making you feel worthless and crap. And all because you have sex with them.

These lads sound like sh**heads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Don't take that šhît anymore.

Nice rant by the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Silverfish wrote: »
    Okay I'll stall for time here.

Years and years ago I used to work in a shop. The toilets were not for the public. A woman came in one day to use the toilet, and I said no. After much arguing, my co-worker (Cheers Stu!) said 'Sure let her use the toilet!" "It'll be GRAND" he said.

20 mins later your one comes out of the toilet like a greyhound and out the door. No remarks were passed. Until, I was walking past the toilet later and something caught my eye, so I turned on the lights...

She had SMEARED the floor, seat, toilet lid, sink, mirror, and WALLS with poo. It was EVERYWHERE.
    So for 2.27 an hour I'd to clean **** off everything after this woman had shat herself inside out.

Something similar happened to me. Worked in an esso during my college years stacking shelves, on the till etc. One day lady comes in and asked to use the toilet. There were no public jacks so brought her in the back and let her off. While later walked past the jacks and seen a ball of 'tissue' on the floor. Picked it up and binned it and carried on my merry way. Spotted some red stain on my hand later and assumed it was jam or ketchup from a leaking bottle. Had been stacking shelves earlier. Went searching for said leaking bottle but couldn't find it. So mystified i went to the toilets to wash my hands. And there looking up at me from the bin was a used sanitary towel...... aka the ball of tissue. The manky cow had just dropped it on the floor. Needless to say no member of the public was ever allowed in there again and my hands were raw from the dettol scrubbing they got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Did he tie you to the bed and take a poop on your chest like out of intermission?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Ted!

Frynge wrote: »
    .. to take a **** on the floor ..

Well, or or... is the floor on the ****?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Silverfish wrote: »
    Okay I'll stall for time here.

Years and years ago I used to work in a shop. The toilets were not for the public. A woman came in one day to use the toilet, and I said no. After much arguing, my co-worker (Cheers Stu!) said 'Sure let her use the toilet!" "It'll be GRAND" he said.

20 mins later your one comes out of the toilet like a greyhound and out the door. No remarks were passed. Until, I was walking past the toilet later and something caught my eye, so I turned on the lights...

She had SMEARED the floor, seat, toilet lid, sink, mirror, and WALLS with poo. It was EVERYWHERE.
    So for 2.27 an hour I'd to clean **** off everything after this woman had shat herself inside out.

KNEW it was a bad idea coming into this thread when I was just about to eat :pac:

Oh well, I suppose I could stand to lose a few pounds anyway :D

Advertisement