Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy either small chalk blackboard + chalk or a small white board + markers.

Options
  • 22-08-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Does anyone know where I can buy either a small chalk blackboard + chalk or a small white board + markers.

They would be ideal for making the ever changing shopping list in the kitchen.

Thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Casillas

Stationary section in Easons should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Have seen them in Write-Away on Maylor Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭beeroclock

Along with what the others said vibes and scribes art shop and the place a few doors up from rossinis (art shop sorry not into art so cant remember the name) might have what you need

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

I got mine in one of the euro shops so it's worth a look in a few of those, and joyces & cork arts supplies might be worth a look as beeroclock suggested, I've seen them in joyces before anyway but it's been a while since I've been in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭Worztron

Cheers guys.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I saw some quite nice chalkboards in dunnes last week. 18eu for a biggish one and 10 for a small one.

Advertisement