Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale in Model Shop in Waterford

Options
  • 22-08-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Just seen the model shop in Waterford has a sale on. Big signs in the window says up to 60% off, Hornby skaledale says buy 1 get 1 free, Peco the same. Half price r/c car, plane and car spare parts.
    Their website is www.themodelcentre.net for times, location etc...
    Hope someone finds this of use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Was in the shop yesterday, lots of buy 1 get 1 free on Hornby accessories, diecast cars and tractors, aswell as car and plane spares.

The fellow behind the counter says the sale is only until this Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Ahhh was gonna call in friday or saterday and check it out. Was gonna see if they had any rally models

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Any deals on plastic kits eg Airfix?

Shop now closed down

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

wobbles wrote: »
    Shop now closed down

the shops closed down flip on it anway i was gonna buy my first starter train set the midland star from hornyby.is it closed down for good or was it just closed the day you went there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 joesdios

Wexford boy go to Mcmodels in Newross thats your neck of the woods ask for Kieth or Padge they'll sort you out

joesdios wrote: »
    Wexford boy go to Mcmodels in Newross thats your neck of the woods ask for Kieth or Padge they'll sort you out

thanks for the info didnt even know there was a shop in new ross.pity about the modelcentre anyone know if its closed for good or are moving back to there old shop out towards the cinema?

Closed for good i think. There was a sign saying they were closing due to the economic climate etc. Its a shame as they have been open as long as i can remember

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I heard today that they are still open, and are moving address.
    Maybe somebody from Waterford area can confirm?

coolwings wrote: »
    I heard today that they are still open, and are moving address.
    Maybe somebody from Waterford area can confirm?

i sent them an email and they said that they had closed become of economic climate.unless they go back to their old shop out near dignity????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

I herd they will be doing business from home

goldwing wrote: »
    I herd they will be doing business from home

ya thats what they said in the email i sent them.pity there closed but the new place in new ross McModels is great they have a facebook page for anyone interested they have a website too but its not finished yet.

Advertisement