Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single port adsl filter

Options
  • 22-08-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hopefully a simple question. Do you stock single port adsl filters and how do i go about ordering some.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

mrtoast wrote: »
    Hopefully a simple question. Do you stock single port adsl filters and how do i go about ordering some.
    Thanks

Hi mrtoast,

We stock replacement filters but only as a pack of a splitter (double for phone and modem) with 1 or 2 single port filters. I've sent an email to support to confirm what exactly is included in the pack. The price on the pack is €24.54 inc VAT. Once they reply I'll come back and confirm. If you only need one filter, they can be purchased from most PC/Electrical stores and also most online outlets (eBay/Amazon/Pixmania/etc) will stock them and they normally fairly cheap. Not recommending any particular site but see here for pricing examples and the available types of filter. Hope this helps but I'll come back here as soon as I get a reply.

Regards

James

**EDIT** And as soon as I hit reply, they respond... the pack contains one single and one double filter. If you'd like to order this you can do it through tech support directly on 1890 260 260

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mrtoast

That's great. Thanks for the quick reply.

Advertisement