Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handbag left on Luas

Options
  • 22-08-2012 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Wife left her handbag on the luas tonight, she got on a Dundrum around 9pm and got off at Ranelagh about 20 minutes ago, if anyone finds it please hand it in to the Luas people or send me a pm. All her ID's, cards, car keys are in it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Anything with your address on it. If so I'd get the spare key and park the car somewhere else for a while. There's good and bad out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Manuva

Slunk wrote: »
    Anything with your address on it. If so I'd get the spare key and park the car somewhere else for a while. There's good and bad out there.

Its the green line, twill be grand :)

The difference between the clientele on the 2 lines is amazing

Manuva wrote: »

Are you serious? While I know the red line is worse, I've seen some pretty rough stuff on the green line.

OP, have you tried this? http://www.luas.ie/lost-property/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

You've never gone the full length of the Green line, have you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

Hey,

Happy ending,

We drove out back to the luas stop at 10pm, spoke to an operator over the intercom button, they found the bag when they did a sweep of the luas at Stephens Green, and we got the bag back when the same luas went on the outbound journey again and stopped at Ranelagh. Very impressed with the helpfulness of the Luas staff.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8

just for Des:p

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Manuva

juan.kerr wrote: »
    You've never gone the full length of the Green line, have you?

Sandyford-charlemont daily, out to leps very often, Is there a hoard of junkies who only ride it exclusively between Ballyogan and Brides Glen or something?

Rode the red line to Tallaght a couple of times and Heuston many times. you'd have to be blind not to see the difference. I thought this was generally accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

But the only line on which someone tried to rob me was the Green Line. Around the Ranelagh stop. We were travelling in the Luas at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Sandyford-charlemont daily, out to leps very often, Is there a hoard of junkies who only ride it exclusively between Ballyogan and Brides Glen or something?

Rode the red line to Tallaght a couple of times and Heuston many times. you'd have to be blind not to see the difference. I thought this was generally accepted

Yes, but someone from Ranalagh can but just as dishonest as someone from Tallaght, have some sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

It's not required that someone's a junkie for them to lift an unattended handbag.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

statss wrote: »
    Hey,

Happy ending,

We drove out back to the luas stop at 10pm, spoke to an operator over the intercom button, they found the bag when they did a sweep of the luas at Stephens Green, and we got the bag back when the same luas went on the outbound journey again and stopped at Ranelagh. Very impressed with the helpfulness of the Luas staff.

What the... Who... whaaat?

You got it back????????

:eek:

Well __ ____ sideways, what country did I wake up in this morning :eek:!

Well, happy for you anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

I don't think anyone is saying they are the same. That doesn't mean the Green Line Luas is scumbag free though - it isn't.

Advertisement