Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those of you who like milka chocolate.

Options
  • 22-08-2012 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

should defo try looking in one of the large polish supermarkets on mary street or moore street. They have many varietes of bars and biscuits and stuff, its like milka is the cadburys of over there !

picked up these last weekend

milka%20daim%20snax.jpg

They actually have a lot of other stuff too , like varieties of bars we dont get here, such as kit kat senses or duplo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

A lot of the €2 type shops have milka too. The standard offer is 5 bars for €2, they bars are a bit small, about 45g, but well worth it. Sometimes the bigger bars are on offer too. I saw small milka Daim bars.

I think they source a lot of their bars from abroad as it is probably cheaper wholesale, and some are split from mulitpacks. So you can get unusual limited edition bars the odd time. Shops like tesco would stick to the distributors and manufacturers would probably frown upon these "grey imports"

Also they usually let you mix & match your 5 for €2 bars.

They had kingsize nuts bars cheap before
    Nestle%20Nuts%20Schokoriegel%2024x42g%20Boxen.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

The milka daim bars are only €1 in Tesco at the moment, so good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Think all the Milka bars are €1 in Tesco, had a nice looking milk and white chocolate bar in me hand before I found half price M&M's....sorry Milka, you cant compete with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Excellent, will be checking them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

IN tesco

Milka Alpine Milk Chocolate Bar 100G
    Special OfferSAVE 29c Was 1.29 Now 1.00 valid from 29/8/2012 until 11/9/2012

€1.00 (€1.00/100g)
    Add to basket
    Quantity
    Milka Daim Chocolate Bar 100G

€1.00 (€1.00/100g)
    Add to basket
    Quantity
    Milka Happy Cows Alpine Milk And White Chocolate 100G

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

They need to bring back the Lila Pause, that was the best.

I remember when i was in Lourdes, myself and my mum bought a bar each. The next day we went back and bought every one they had. Got back to Ireland, and two weeks later they were on the shelves in our local shop. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

Like Milka chocolate?!?!? I love Milka chocolate!!!

I'm over in Spain at the moment, where you can buy 300g bars for €1.99. Does anyone know if they sell Almond Truffle or Wafer Cookie Swing back in Dublin or do I have to stock up the car before I head for home?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Ki ki wrote: »
    Like Milka chocolate?!?!? I love Milka chocolate!!!

I'm over in Spain at the moment, where you can buy 300g bars for €1.99. Does anyone know if they sell Almond Truffle or Wafer Cookie Swing back in Dublin or do I have to stock up the car before I head for home?
    Not sure, but if you see the all-chocolate flavour Choco Cookie Swing send it my way ;) ...have never found it again since I had it once, about a decade ago. Amazing :(

Never had the Waffle Swing one but that looks fab too!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭crayon80

Silverfish wrote: »
    They need to bring back the Lila Pause, that was the best.

I remember when i was in Lourdes, myself and my mum bought a bar each. The next day we went back and bought every one they had. Got back to Ireland, and two weeks later they were on the shelves in our local shop. Yum.

I like your thinking, especially importing a ton of them from Lourdes of all places :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Have any of you guts ate the MILKA OREO bars , my god its some savage stuff , oreo and milka mixed into a bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Have any of you guts ate the MILKA OREO bars , my god its some savage stuff , oreo and milka mixed into a bar.

actually just tried it this week, my sister brought it back from bulgaria for us , was indeed savage !

I think there is a romanian shop on moore street, could be in there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

wonton wrote: »
    actually just tried it this week, my sister brought it back from bulgaria for us , was indeed savage !

I think there is a romanian shop on moore street, could be in there
    Im down in cork , but i did see it on amazon i wonder would they ship it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Not a fan of Milka...

But the Milka Oreo....the best!!!!! Its so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

Not sure, but if you see the all-chocolate flavour Choco Cookie Swing send it my way ;) ...have never found it again since I had it once, about a decade ago. Amazing :(

Never had the Waffle Swing one but that looks fab too!

Made it all the way home safely with a bar of Choco Cookie Swing in the car for you (can't guarantee it didn't get a bit squishy though!). If you pm me your address I can send it your way :) Hope it's worth the 10yr wait...!

On the ferry back they had Popcorn Milka bars. I was curious, though not enough to fork out the €6 "special" price.

The Oreo Milka? OMG, melt in your mouth delicious. Has anyone seen it here yet???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

i have a big bar of milka oreo in my fridge, brought all the way back from Spain

still havent opened it after two weeks

Advertisement