Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog groomer south dublin

• 22-08-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

hi,

just came home from a 2 month holiday to find that my west highland terrier is a huge fluff ball!

only off work for the next 2 days and would love to get her groomed and looking better especially as its pretty warm!

problem is i am basically broke so looking for a good cut for a reasonable price i have previously used mutt ugly but its too expensive at the moment but i have found them to be very good!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markens2

Positive Dog Training in Sandyford industrial estate are class. They have a groomer and doggy day care and loads more. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. They are proper doggy people and do a great job.

Advertisement