Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available / Share] Housemate needed - Galway

Options
  • 22-08-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys :)
    We are currently looking for a female housemate to share our amazing apartment, its in the Docks of the City, its 5 minutes from eyre square, 10 mins from the NUIG, Rent is 233 a month,The rent includes everything except food. Interested? Get back to me as soon as you can :)
    Reguards,
    Aoife :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RebeccaOMall64

Hi, I messaged you there about the apartment! Any chance of photos of the rooms/location? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Megs0308

Is this room still available ?? Any photos of it or a link to daft

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AoifeG92

Hello ladies
    I'm sorry to announce that the room is gone :( i really hope you get a place soon, Goodluck in your searches :) If your looking for a room, head to this website http://ie.easyroommate.com/. i found a roommate in no time at all :) See ye around the place :)
    Yours, Aoife :)

Advertisement