Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to get Gameboys refurbished?

Options
  • 22-08-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello :)
    I'm currently bidding on a Gameboy from ebay. The price is good considering it is a limited edition one. Th only problem is that it has a large scratch on the cover of it and some minor scratches on the back.

I was wondering if you know of anyone that does refurbishing for this kind of thing in the Cork area. I don't want the design to be damaged at all so someone trustworthy please :D

Thank you so much everyone :o

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

its unlikely you are going to find anyone that will be able to sort out that scratch, you should find a gameboy on adverts or ebay that has a good case on it. or if you win this one, find another non working gameboy with a good case and swap it around.

what model gameboy is it? if its an GB Advanced you might be able to buy a brand new case for it online, ive got one myself in the past.

Advertisement