If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldring NS1000 replacement cable

Options
  • 22-08-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I've lost my headphone cable and need a new one. The Goldring site only shows English stockists. Any chance you could get one in stock for ordering, and if so, what price? Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dmurray0 wrote: »
    I've lost my headphone cable and need a new one. The Goldring site only shows English stockists. Any chance you could get one in stock for ordering, and if so, what price? Cheers.

I'll call the distribution in the morning and get back to you!

I'll keep you posted,

ATVB
    John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dmurray0

Cheers John

Cheers John

No problem - I've been onto Goldring this morning - as soon as I get news I'll come straight back to you...

ATVB,

J

another update - and I do hope you are sitting down - price including postage for the original cable is £25.99. eek

We don't stock these headphones and I know the original cable is a QED cable but are the connections just standard 3.5mm stereo - 3.5mm stereo?

Keep me posted,

ATVB

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers for the reply...eeek indeed . They were only something like £15 from mainland stockists but as usual poor N.Ireland gets a bum deal. From reading online a standard 3.5mm jack doesn't fit as the headphone socket is a good bit recessed. Will check it out later and let you know. Cheers for getting back to me.

Cheers for the reply...eeek indeed . They were only something like £15 from mainland stockists but as usual poor N.Ireland gets a bum deal. From reading online a standard 3.5mm jack doesn't fit as the headphone socket is a good bit recessed. Will check it out later and let you know. Cheers for getting back to me.

Yep - its actually the P & P thats killing it - It's £15.99 for the cable but shipping in to NI and out to you is teh killer - if you are not in a hurry I can add it to a main order and you could collect it in-store?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Would it still be £15.99 for collect at store then? Not in a massive hurry. Have my Grado's as a back up, and can collect in Belfast no problem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.