Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Car Radio Transmitter

Options
  • 22-08-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just looking for an ipod Car Radio Transmitter cause the one i have is total rubbish and the signal quality is awful and you cant hear anything but "scratches" half the times :D

I dont mind if its from ebay or any of those places, the cheaper the better but again, I'd like it to work better than my old one :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Zizou1985

Got one in tesco recently, only 25bucks. decent quality. Get a small bit of resistance on the radio but nothin major

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

What kind of head unit have you in the car? The FM transmitters are the worst way to connect to car speakers. Even a tape deck is better :) If your head unit has an aux in connection, a lot of newer ones will, this would be best.

Advertisement