Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new convert, few questions on liquids etc

Options
  • 22-08-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

hi guys, so I am on holidays from work so decided now was as good a time as ever. I am currently using the american red e liquid. Its ok but its not giving me the throat hit I need. I was a marlboro light smoker typically 15 a day maybe more if customers are being pricks. What liquids have you stuck with? are the sweets ones as good for quenching the need for a ciggarette? has anyone tried the red bull flavour my bf is mad about red bull? I am still craving like mad but i presume i just have not find the right liquid any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

velvet1989 wrote: »
    hi guys, so I am on holidays from work so decided now was as good a time as ever. I am currently using the american red e liquid. Its ok but its not giving me the throat hit I need. I was a marlboro light smoker typically 15 a day maybe more if customers are being pricks. What liquids have you stuck with? are the sweets ones as good for quenching the need for a ciggarette? has anyone tried the red bull flavour my bf is mad about red bull? I am still craving like mad but i presume i just have not find the right liquid any suggestions?

I know this aint answering your question but were starting up a beginner pass the parcel you'd get to try out a few different juices.
    thread : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056734449
    I usually think ry4 hit's the spot for me supposedly the closest thing i have heard of to cigarette's is house of liquids cigarello naturales.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989

Well thats brill thank you very much. cant get over how friendly everyone is with their advice. no sarcastic answers etc. thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Most of e-smokeireland's range is delicious (Swedish Fish, Gummy Bears, Vampire Kiss, all yum), but they're offline until the middle of the week... Maybe tomorrow they'll be open?
    They'll be stocking Cigarillos Naturales as well, whenever they open the gates.

Puffin eliquid's 'Energy Mule' seems to be the favoured pre-made Red Bull ejuice over on UKV.

And once you're off cigs for a while, you appreciate fruity tastes more, so it's just as satisfying, yup. More so, even.

Thanks grindle, I will check them out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Root Beer is my new favorite, has a kind of satisfying fizziness about it, a few drops of crystal menthol concentrate (into almost anything) boosts the flavor even more.

• Advertisement

Wow root beer yum. I remember when you could get root beer in burger king used to love the stuff. I will check that out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

was.deevey wrote: »
    Root Beer is my new favorite, has a kind of satisfying fizziness about it, a few drops of crystal menthol concentrate (into almost anything) boosts the flavor even more.

Root beer.....where did you order it please?? I've ordered some from Alba Vapours, just wondering if it is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Root beer.....where did you order it please?? I've ordered some from Alba Vapours, just wondering if it is the same.

Sorry mate, living in Asia so its a local Company (Denkat) I order from, have no idea about Alba, the one I have tastes a bit like fizzy cherry cola mixed with nerds (not the sour ones).

Recently though started making my own juice from Root beer Concentrates instead of buying it pre-made. Much more control on the nicotine strength, taste consistency and its about 1/3 the price if you DIY so I don't get the "you go through so much juice" looks from the GF .. which is a good thing considering a pack of "real smokes" is only between .30-.75 euro here and I was spending triple that on e-juice.

Pretty much all the root beer's I've tasted have been reasonably similar though with the exception of Dekang which tasted like a dog vomited in a coke glass:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

was.deevey wrote: »

Pretty much all the root beer's I've tasted have been reasonably similar though with the exception of Dekang which tasted like a dog vomited in a coke glass:(

ohmygod:eek: one to avoid then, thanks:D

Advertisement