Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foundation for mature skin

• 23-08-2012 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭

My mum has asked me to do her make-up for an upcoming wedding. She doesn't have a (decent one that actually matches her skin colour -__-) foundation, and I don't really know much about products for mature skin so I thought I would ask! She has normal skin, albeit a bit sensitive. Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Shinato

No 7 is a great one for mature skin. It has a hint of moisturizer. I work at the make up stall in a pharmacy and I'm pretty sure that the best type is 'Stay Perfect' which comes in six different shades.

Elizebeth Arden is also a good one.

However, you should ask her if she wants to look like she's got abit of colour on her or does she want to look natural. If you need to add some colour to the face and decolletage try a bronzer (with the foundation for the face)

Advertisement