Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting in AIT

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Scan111

Purple group too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fifipie_d

vinamax wrote: »
    Hey, congrats on getting into MAIT as it was dubbed back in my day :P It's probably a lot different now (I was in the first year..) but totally worth the effort. Just remember that you're not gonna be a superstar music producer immediately, each aspect (business, sound eng and inst. tech) takes a lot of effort on your part, but if you put in the graft then Ruth (Kennington, head lecturer and lovely lady) will be behind you 110%! PM me if you have questions and I'll try to answer...

Thanks vinamax :D . Very excited to start. The course layout/modules etc look brilliant. I know someone who did it and they told me all about Ruth, she sounds great. Im going to be a mature (first time) student and im a wee bit nervous about starting so it's great to hear such good things about it before hand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fifipie_d

1991cdj wrote: »
    Yeah when i was down looking at places to stay i heard there was alot of people doing it. Yeah just looking at the timetable now it doesn't look bad at all, its only 16 hours. I hope i get the A timetable because the Friday afternoon is free which would mean i could go home on the bus that day.Id have to wait till Saturday to go home if i got the B :)

Yeah im hoping for A as well. Im from Athlone but living a good bit away from the college. The finishing times are perfect for my lift home. Will save a fortune in taxis.:D Did you get your registration pack yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Narrator

Hey guys,

Just to let you know about a Music Production Night Course starting on the 26th of September in Athlone IT.

Advertisement