Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about living on campus

Options
  • 23-08-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I've secured a room in quigley ( the post grad complex) and I'm just wondering how strict they are about guests. My boyfriend would like to come down for a night during freshers week. Do you think this would be allowed? I don't want to get off on the wrong foot during my first week there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kiyomumizu

Email the village manager on michael.lenaghan@ul.ie. You should probably clear it with your new housemates out of politeness first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

cliona88 wrote: »
    I've secured a room in quigley ( the post grad complex) and I'm just wondering how strict they are about guests. My boyfriend would like to come down for a night during freshers week. Do you think this would be allowed? I don't want to get off on the wrong foot during my first week there!

If it will be the same rules as the other villages they will have to sign at reception and there should be no problems.

Security will be tight freshers week so you may have a tough job sneaking him in after a night out.

Advertisement