Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tall Ships Stroll? Tonight? [Dublin]

• 23-08-2012 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hey All -

Short notice, I know - I'm planning to take a stroll down the north and south quays (general Samuel Beckett Bridge to Eastlink area) this evening as a lot of the boats for the tall ships festival are docked/arriving.

Will most likely start at about 7.30/8pm and stay going until it's dark/camera runs out of battery.

If anyone fancies it, drop me a line!

Steve

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Cant tonight but im working night shift tomorrow night and Im going to pop out after 12am and before 5am to catch a few. Anybody welcome to join me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Only see this now. It was like a camera and tripod fest last night. However remember the warnings here about gear. Take care or bring someone with you.

johnnykitedude Will pm you later if I can make it. Was going to pop in around 6am on way to work Saturday. Is there any parking nearby? I would have to be gone by 6.45 - 7am

Advertisement