Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free gravy train, choo choo, no work required

• 23-08-2012 10:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

We've lately being popping out the sprogs but who would have known they hold such benefit.
    Once you've 2 kids the government demand you've about €600 a week to live on, once you've 3 kids like me then you deserve €700 & so on.
    http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/social_welfare/social_welfare_payments/social_welfare_payments_to_families_and_children/family_income_supplement.html#l62fd2

FIS income limits in 2012:
    If you have: And your weekly family income is less than:
    One child €506
    Two children €602
    Three children €703
    Four children €824
    Five children €950
    Six children €1,066
    Seven children €1,202
    Eight children €1,298

Basically, whatever you're short the government will make up 60% of the difference.
    What a country we live in, god bless you Ireland.
    I'll never leave your shores of generosity.

I'm shocked by this as I was not aware of this benefit's existence until a local welfare expert informed me last week.
    What an age we live in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

popcorn?
    check

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    We've lately being popping out the sprogs but who would have known they hold such benefit.
    Once you've 2 kids the government demand you've about €600 a week to live on, once you've 3 kids like me then you deserve €700 & so on.

Basically, whatever you're short the government will make up 60% of the difference.
    What a country we live in, god bless you Ireland.
    I'll never leave your shores of generosity.

I'm shocked by this as I was not aware of this benefit's existence until a local welfare expert informed me last week.
    What an age we live in.

my neighbour has 12 kids.......and a dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Hooray for bull****, misleading thread titles!
    no work required

From your link:
    FIS is a tax-free weekly payment for employees:
    Working 19 or more hours per week (or 38 or more hours per fortnight). You can combine the weekly hours you have worked with your spouse, civil partner, cohabitant's hours to meet this condition.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement