Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting heating installed

• 23-08-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone know roughly how much it might cost for a central heating system to be installed into a Drimnagh house, 2 up 2 down.

We're looking for 5 large radiators for the kitchen, parlour, hall and the 2 bedrooms and 1 towel rail for the bathroom.

We also would like to have it done on a payment plan as we have no savings to put up front and only have one wage! We would really like to have it done for this winter, we've had 2 winters without it already and my goodness does it get cold!

Any feedback or advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Carrie :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Im not in Dublin myself so cant comment on the price other than to say that Id be very surprised if you get anyone to do it on a "payment plan".

I'll move this to the prices/costs forum.

Advertisement