Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Service

Options
  • 23-08-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Just a question regarding the customer service following on from the take over?

I was a quinn customer for 7 years, I had a car and a motorbike policy with them. When I called inquiring about a renewal I was sent for the bike policy I got a CS agent who tried to explain it to me but when I proved that there was a mistake on the renewal letter (it was regarding APR's, there was a miscalculation on the letter) he "tutted" and "hawed" and then went on to say "for gods sake" when he thought he had his mic muted but didn't.

I since brought my business elsewhere and now would like to know, has the CS policies changed or should I keep my business in other places?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hey James!

Thanks for getting in touch. To fill you in on our customer service approach: we're committed to providing excellent service from the first quote a customer gets from us right through to their renewal - and especially if they need to make a claim.
    Since we're new in the Irish market, we’ve done a lot of research into what Irish consumers think insurance companies should be doing. And of course providing quality customer service is one of the biggest demands we're aiming to deliver. If you'd like to chat about what we can do for you, I'd be happy to arrange for someone to give you a ring about insuring your wheels - just PM me!

Cheers

Philip

Advertisement