Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Phibsborough (Dakota Court Apartments)

Options
  • 23-08-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Am possibly moving to the Dakota Court apartments beside the Guns Cross Bridge in Phibsborough, (they're the block along the canal roughly midway between Phibsborough & Drumcondra, if anybody knows it) but have just been told this morning that there is no private parking with the apartment, which we had thought there was.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the situation would be with finding permanent parking nearby - is there on street parking I could get a permit for or are there any other options I should check out?

I'll definitely be checking if there might be someone living/renting in Dakota Court not using their space in the underground car park that would be willing to rent it to me but obviously I can't rely on that.

Any suggestions or advice is much appreciated.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

dont think there is underground parking either at the appartments, there is a small lane/road behind the appartments where some of the residents park there cars -not sure id be happy to park it there as no windows face the lane and plenty of people going up and down to throw things over to the joy etc.

try Tescos notice board for parking spaces going -there are always a few going -either way you will defintely have no problem finding secure parking close by

try daft.ie parking spaces as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Cheers for the reply bobin fudge.

Yeah, I seem to have gotten my wires completely crossed about there being underground parking in the complex.

Hadn't realised there was a parking section on daft, I'll check it out.

Advertisement