Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Confectionary!

Options
  • 23-08-2012 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, was looking to pick up two things online from Italy. The first one is Lemon Soda, which is a lovely lemonade which is far bitter and tastes more like lemon than anything we have in this country. Just struggling where to get it, been googling around for the last hour or so with no luck.

The other thing I can't remember the name of (Great start :pac: ) but they're circular chocolate cookies, that have a brown base but white stars on top (and from my recollection also topped with granulates of sugar). They're kept in bags, of which you just pull open from the top. Any help would be seriously appreciated! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Not of much use if you're in Cork but Fallon & Byrne in Dublin City do a range of Italian biscuits etc.
    Can't think off the top of my head where else at the minute but if I recall I'll post again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Is the lemon soda that San Pellegrino Limonata stuff? Because I've definitely seen that and those biscuits in this shop called The Boot's Specialities. It's in an industrial estate on the Kinsale Road (near the airport) - google maps might be a bit more specific :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Namlub wrote: »
    Is the lemon soda that San Pellegrino Limonata stuff? Because I've definitely seen that and those biscuits in this shop called The Boot's Specialities. It's in an industrial estate on the Kinsale Road (near the airport) - google maps might be a bit more specific :p

Sadly it's not! It's a black can, with the LEMON SODA in yellow and picture of a lemon on the front :)

I'm sure I saw the cookies in LA Bagles before but they weren't there the last time! Thanks a lot Namlub :D

This is the stuff :)

LEMON%20SODA.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I swear I'm not stalking your life (>_>) but I saw both these things in Italee on Oliver Plunkett street today (the biscuits are upstairs)

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »
    I swear I'm not stalking your life (>_>) but I saw both these things in Italee on Oliver Plunkett street today (the biscuits are upstairs)

Ah wow awesome! Gonna pick em up so, thanks so much :D

Advertisement