Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Musicians wanted

• 23-08-2012 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

OK..I am a drummer aged 47 (oldie)..Tons of experience and play all styles, including soul/funk/rock/pop etc..I am looking to join, or form a band with excellent, experienced musicians..The plan is to gig 1 or 2 times a week in good pub venues in Dublin and further a field..This is a covers band. I know there are lots out there, but I have a vision of a group of people who can play just about anything..(not cheesy crap by the way). I mean 60's 70's 80's classic hits...Throw in some good rock stuff when required (Foo Fighters. RHCP etc) then some funk/soul classics....Basically a classic hits band that can play anywhere.....I need people with no ego's, no other "projects on the go". ..been there, its a pain in the arse... You must be willing to rehearse and get everything tight, have good gear and most importantly, good chops..No prima donnas though..,,It has to be fun too. Age is not so important but experience is: So, I am looking for a guitarist, bass, keys, vocalist (GREAT FRONT MAN) to get started..and possibly look at sax or trumpet player at some point along the way..

Thats it in a nutshell..

Advertisement