Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good place for Go Karting not too far from the city centre

• 23-08-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi guys, can someone please recommend somewhere good to do Go Karting. We are planning on getting a mini bus from the city centre out there so the hope would be that it's not too far from the city centre.
    I was looking at Santry and the tracks there look great, prices are quite expensive though. I suppose they are all expensive but I'd like to be able to have a look at some others.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Kylemore would be better than santry.

Prices will be very similar wherever you go though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 studioustim

Cheers, that's indoors though right? I forgot to add that I'd prefer outdoor on a big enough track.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kylemore is indoor and a decent track. Santry is outdoor and has different size karts and a few differnt tracks.

Santry has more to offer, but if its raining it might interfere with your day out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Probably too far away so but Whiteriver in louth is the best outdoor track in the country.

I found the quality of the karts in Santry to be fairly poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I found Samtry to be quite poor last time I was there. It used to be brilliant, kylemore is leagues ahead now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pallas Karting, about 60 Km from city centre :)
    http://www.pallaskarting.com/

Advertisement