Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print A3 colour Cork

Options
  • 23-08-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭

Howdo - anyone know where I can get a colour A3 print in Cork? I dropped in to AZ during the week, they said they'd do it for 1.50, but wanted a 2.50 handling charge for the USB. Anyone got any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

2.50 handling charge thats madness... I got invites printed from this chap thought the prices were very good and quality great

Jim Morrish is his name think tis called CMJ print I shall pm you his email..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Webworkhouse on Winthrop street does this too I think. Open 24 hours too. No idea of price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

Thanks a million - I'll check both of those out

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

What happened? Could you tell which turned out cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

I can indeed. I was in the Imperial just there, so I dropped out to Webworkhouse.

Asked the guy how much for an A3 colour print.
    Two euros says he.
    I ask can he print from USB?
    No problem.
    So he tells me to put the USB in computer 12, choose Oki, set to A3 and away you go.
    And that's what I do.
    Then, back at the counter: That'll be 3.50.
    3.50?
    Yes, 1.50 minimum charge for the PC.

No wonder people shop online these days. I've been doing my best to support local business, but this type of carry on just puts me right off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭mountain

thats bad form, you should of been told that before you started.

have sent you a PM.

Advertisement