Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiver appointed to Greenstar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jpd

Presumably new owner will try to increase prices :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

jpd wrote: »
    Presumably new owner will try to increase prices :-(

I'd think it was their failure to reduce prices in line with competitors that has led to where they are now.
    I moved to another service provider a couple of years ago based on price. When I told them of the better deal deal I could get elsewhere, their response was "well switch then".

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭vinpaul

loobylou wrote: »
    I'd think it was their failure to reduce prices in line with competitors that has led to where they are now.
    I moved to another service provider a couple of years ago based on price. When I told them of the better deal deal I could get elsewhere, their response was "well switch then".

I must say that I have to agree with above view. I made a similar switch when Greenstar's pricing was almost €100 higher than a new operator - "OZO". I got a better deal for less so obviously I made the switch and am very happy with current provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Citizen2011

Greenstar. This is part owned by NTR/Tom Roche. This is sthe prick that was paid €600m for the west Link Toll Bridge Buy Out by FF. I wonder to what extent were any personal guarantees given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

I feel for the workers but honestly an 8am pickup on a Saturday morning lead to droves of people going to Ozo in our estate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement