Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Door Cinema Club @ O2 Dublin - January 19th 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

daveyeh wrote: »
    Coz they annoy me. Call it venting. Might not be common, but each to their own.

Fair enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ciaranott

love to see them looking for two tickets for tonight if by chance anyone knows of them going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

They were amazing :D support wasnt great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Two Door and Cast of Cheers were amazing! Really wasn't impressed by Jape. Saw him a while ago and he was great, but last two times I've seen him he's been pretty bad. Had to go to the bar during his set tonight. Think he's lacking the full band, just the two guys doesn't cut it at a show like that.

Somehow managed to get a video of What You Know despite all the craziness, was jumping so it probably isn't very stable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

They were class. Thought it was deadly the way the played old dance songs to get everyone pumped up before the came on. Think they played sandstorm just before they came on which was funny.
    The set was class. Straight in to it from the off. class gig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bowlardo wrote: »
    They were class. Thought it was deadly the way the played old dance songs to get everyone pumped up before the came on. Think they played sandstorm just before they came on which was funny.
    The set was class. Straight in to it from the off. class gig
    I think they play that before every show.

Brilliant gig, although I was surprised at how short their set was. But that said, I'm not a huge fan of acts grinding out a 2hr+ set just for the sake of it.

Loved the lights for the opening song Sleep Alone. Girl in front of us was holding up her hand to block the strobes through out the whole song. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Gutted I missed this! would have loved to see TDCC & Cast of Cheers.

The o2 is a pretty huge venue though, did it sell well?

lc180 wrote: »
    Gutted I missed this! would have loved to see TDCC & Cast of Cheers.

The o2 is a pretty huge venue though, did it sell well?
    Standing area full but the first seating area had quite a few empty seats and the top circle was fully cordoned off, although it was still their biggest headline gig

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭O'Doodle

I think their new single video may have been filmed in the o2 in DUblin?

O'Doodle wrote: »
    I think their new single video may have been filmed in the o2 in DUblin?

It was

• Advertisement
Advertisement