Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funny joke

Options
  • 23-08-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

A man arrives home from work one day, goes into the sitting room and finds his wifes sister spread out across the sofa wearing nothing but sexy lingerie

"ive been waiting for you to come home, i just wanted to tell you that i really fancy you and i want you to take me upstairs and f**k me hard" she said

At this point the man turned on his heel and ran out the front door as fast as he could, just before he reached the car his wife pops out of a bush at the end of the garden

"oh honey i thought i couldnt trust you, i asked my sister to do this to see if you would cave in and you didnt, you are such a loyal and wonderful man" the wife said

Moral of the story, always keep your condoms in the car :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

We could change the name of this thread to "Funny Jokes from 1994"

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭decmanning

hahahahhahahaha im on the ground laughing at your comment...........NOT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Yeah I rarely come by here nowadays, seems like new jokes are hard to come by but let's not take away for those who haven't heard them before.

Advertisement