Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Logo

Options
  • 23-08-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm helping out a friend in the startup of his business (mainly on the administrative, compliance and pricing side). A friend of a friend who is a graphic designer advised that he had a business logo in his porfolio that might suit, but to date, he has proved a little unreliable.

Can anyone suggest a contact that may be able to help here. The business is not dependent on this, but for the purposes of business cards, letterheads etc, we would like something professional looking. We may also need some assistance on the grahpics side of a portfolio website.

BTW, my friend is willing to pay for the service, it's just the original guy thought there was scope for a work swap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Good idea to post here: Digital Art & Design > DA&D Orientated Services 'Offered / Wanted' Thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055735715

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Carb

tricky D wrote: »
    Good idea to post here: Digital Art & Design > DA&D Orientated Services 'Offered / Wanted' Thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055735715

Thanks a million. Didn't know it existed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 bobbymoore1

Carb wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm helping out a friend in the startup of his business (mainly on the administrative, compliance and pricing side). A friend of a friend who is a graphic designer advised that he had a business logo in his porfolio that might suit, but to date, he has proved a little unreliable.

Can anyone suggest a contact that may be able to help here. The business is not dependent on this, but for the purposes of business cards, letterheads etc, we would like something professional looking. We may also need some assistance on the grahpics side of a portfolio website.

BTW, my friend is willing to pay for the service, it's just the original guy thought there was scope for a work swap.

Hi Carb

I have details of a guy who can do this as a side project. PM me if you would like more info. Reasonable price too.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭ladiesman217

Hi carb I would be able to take on your project.
    Im a freelance Graphic Designer with experience in designing logos for
    businesses.
    PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 10 splash123

Hi
    I am a Graphic Designer and printer and I could help you out with this.
    Check out my website www.splashgraphics.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement