Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

59 Bus

Options
  • 23-08-2012 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone here use the no 59 bus regularly?

I'm trying to get an idea of how long it would take to get from Dalkey to Mackintosh park. It looks like the bus goes on a long rambling trip up to Killiney so I guessing it is 30 minutes or so to pottery Road. Would this be right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Does anyone here use the no 59 bus regularly?

I'm trying to get an idea of how long it would take to get from Dalkey to Mackintosh park. It looks like the bus goes on a long rambling trip up to Killiney so I guessing it is 30 minutes or so to pottery Road. Would this be right?

Yeah it's about 30 minutes. My mrs used to do it regularly....although its a while ago now, but used to take 30ish minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭The_Wrecker

The schedule is 35 mins DL to Mac pk via Killiney. Dalkey to Mac pk about 15mins.

Advertisement