Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grainne Seoige, what's the big deal?

• 23-08-2012 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭

Since moving here 5 years ago almost any conversation I've heard or seen about most attractive or sexiest woman has included Grainne Seoige. Why????

Ok, she's not a bad looking woman, my own age too, but she's hardly a knockout. I'd put her on the same level as Lorraine Kelly but a notch or two below Kirsty from Location Location Location. Hardly a sex symbol, more like a guilty pleasure. Not even a good tv presenter, as her time in the UK clearly showed, very little charisma or sexiness.

As for that bint Jean Byrne, she's a plain middle aged woman who likes the mutton dressed as lamb look. What's the fascination?

Why do Irish men hail Grainne as a beauty? Is she really the best on offer? What's the huge attraction?

She's no Sky Sports News presenter, that's for sure...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Jean Byrne is the nations sweetheart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Temaz wrote: »
    Jean Byrne is the nations sweetheart.

Out of pity, I presume?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

summerskin wrote: »

Maybe that's what Irish men like- someone who's 'normal' and down to earth. That's quite charming you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

its like Glenda Gilson, the media keep telling us that we love and fancy them so eventually we do... weird eh? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Maybe that's what Irish men like- someone who's 'normal' and down to earth. That's quite charming you know.

It absolutely is. But she comes across as a stuck up so and so. Hardly down to earth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

It absolutely is. But she comes across as a stuck up so and so. Hardly down to earth.

thats the attraction, she is a stuck up so and so and i'd like to bring her back down to earth if ye know what i mean ;);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Is summerskin hot I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Celeb forum for all talk of celebs.

Please read their charter before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement