Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Mobile Broadban NAT Type

• 23-08-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Okay so I have the three mobile broadband dongle, the Huawei one and I have a Moderate NAT type.

Im sharing my connection to my Xbox via Internet Connection Sharing and an Ethernet cable.

Sometimes I get Moderate and sometimes Open but I would like it to stay OPEN.

Thanks again, Eddie.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

NAT is local, its not really anything to do with three. You need to configure the nat at your router(your computer in this case). Google "Internet Connection Sharing NAT Xbox360".

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SteadyEdie

That really doenst help. Ive tried google searches before, this is my last resort. I cant confiigure my router as I dont have one, its just the 3 dongle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/virtual_pc_guy/archive/2005/10/04/477195.aspx Try that.

Also, a dongle will tend to have a latency of 100ms+, so its not great for gaming....

Advertisement