Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapefest After party

Options
  • 23-08-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭

So whos staying down there ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

not too sure yet, will know closer to the day though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I'll be there Friday and Saturday night. Have to stay the Friday as well to get things organised :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Myself and the girlfriend are staying the Saturday night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

most likely staying the saturday, will know in a week or two

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Myself and my wife staying over.. Looking forward to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

Strange question... Would anyone like to split a room with me? I promise to be excellent company! BTW I'm a girl but happy to share with girl or guy. Thanks!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Still not sure if I'll be staying over due to work and stuff, won't know till closer to the time...hopefully I can tho!

Strange question... Would anyone like to split a room with me? I promise to be excellent company! BTW I'm a girl but happy to share with girl or guy. Thanks!

i'm always happy to save 20 quid on accomodation

i think two people sharing get dinner/breakfast as well

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

I'll be staying there with my better half in hotel too.

i'm always happy to save 20 quid on accomodation

i think two people sharing get dinner/breakfast as well

Does that mean we're roomies?! Yay! Did you book already?

• Advertisement

nah, I wont have the money to book anything for another week or two.. depends when o2 release the funds from my card

if you wanna book, I can give you my half on the day or I could bank transfer/paypal it over to you

http://www.avvio.com/hotels/The_Abbeyleix_Manor_Hotel/bookings/client.php?formname=searchspecials&mode=group&group=Special+Offers#ipulsestart

the sleep & dine seems to be the one.

@sir digby I'll have money on Wednesday/Thursday to book so I'll do that then. Just Saturday yeah? I'll PM you my bank details and booking confirmation once I've booked.

In 24hrs I've gained a roomie and a lift down. It's getting real and I'm getting very excited!

yeah just sat the 15th

ill have to look at lifts closer to the date.. too lazy to make any plans now but I guess with the money im saving on the room I could afford a train down.. laugh at all the plebs on the bus

Just had to pay deposit so we're booked now. PMing you now with booking reference.

Laughing at plebs on the bus... That's not very sir digby from mitchell and webb! You should be singing his theme tune and sprouting paranoid nonsense and seeing how quickly you can clear the carriage.

sweet, see you in 3 weeks :)

oh and if your lift happens to be passing through carlow, give me a shout :)

Will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Yeah its gonna be nice, we got to meet up for a few after the event at the bar if
    they allow vaping there. Im sure they do tho, haha at least for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Myself and 4 friends staying the night. Hoping for a good oul p*ss up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Still no idea if i'm staying the night or not. Will be heading from maynooth on the day anyway (anyone wants a lift) and soon enough i'll know if i'm staying the night or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I have to go to Dublin on the Friday, so if I get done what I need to get done, I'll pop in on the Saturday and if I do I'll stay I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

im staying so hope we all can have a drink and vape to our hearts content haha

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Right, just found out i can stay...

Winner....even tho i don't drink, it'll be grand to not be in a rush to head home! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Still no idea if i'm staying the night or not. Will be heading from maynooth on the day anyway (anyone wants a lift) and soon enough i'll know if i'm staying the night or not.

Im only in Leixlip :D
    Ill be driveing myself as my passangers cant make up there mind to still go or not,never mind stay the night.
    Worst comes to worst ill sleep in the car

Advertisement