Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot chocolate glass

Options
  • 23-08-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm guessing this is the best place to ask this. Does anyone know for certain where I can get a hot chocolate glass like this one over the weekend?

231022313?$fash_product$

I'm aware that I can buy one online, but I need it much faster than the time it would take for it to be delivered.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Ikea for the win

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

Thanks for your reply, Profiler, but... but...

Can I actually say it? [Cold sweat]Ikea[/Cold sweat]

My doctor is out of town... no other source of valium...

Appropriately, I watched Trainspotting last night and some of the withdrawal scenes are what comes to mind when the subject of [whisper]Ikea[/Whisper] comes up

I'll send somebody. Let them deal with it.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Well, I feel your pain... Ikea would not be my first choice for anything, I only suggested it as your need is pressing

Stock (down beside St Stephens Green) near South William Street, could have them, I've seen Latte glasses in there very similar to the pic you posted. They can be a bit pricey...

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Surely a tesco will have them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

As mentioned above, what you're looking for are known as latte glasses.

Amazon UK have them, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eddingtons-Latte-Glasses-Set-2/dp/B003WVT61S/ref=sr_1_1?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1345751126&sr=1-1

I haven't seen them in Ikea but they often have them in Dunnes or Avoca.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

I tried a few Tescos and Dunnes today without any luck. But there is an Avoca near me, so thanks for the suggestion, I'll try there tomorrow.

Advertisement