Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Beer

Options
  • 23-08-2012 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Random question which i'm hoping someone can help out with, is there anywhere locally that sells slabs of beer? I need to buy cans for Electric Picnic and I normally buy bottles. I have checked Tesco, O'Briens, SQ and Lidl and they all have the same types, bud, carlsberg, and in some cases heinekin. I'm not even sure if the beer I like (Peroni, Tiger, Corona etc) can come in cans but was hoping to get something along those lines. Thanks in advance!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Try Hollands in Bray, they've a great selection ( admittedly mostly bottles) but they may be able to help you source some decent beers in cans

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I'd say Holland's is the place to go all right. A fair few decent English ales come in cans now, as does the excellent BrewDog Punk IPA. If you're after a decent lager, lots of places including the supermarkets do canned Budvar.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Good call, Budvar is really nice in the can. I think the offy in Delgany does it in cans

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stevestevenson

did you try Lidl? I normally head there if I'm having people over

Advertisement