Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Text message to my iPhone

• 23-08-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hope I'am on the right site and you may all be able to help just got a message to my iPhone saying you are a winner you were chosen to receive a free gift go to www.apple.iebrcontest.info and tell us where to ship your gift.phone number attached now to be honest I never won a thing in my life and I reckon I never will so I dont think they will be getting my address.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's a scam sent to random Irish numbers, I got it too.
    Never trust anyone who contacts you first - texts or mails ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Joceline Lukusa

hey,

my address to send my gift is 27 Main Street, Ongar Village, Dublin 15.

thanks

Regards
    Joceline Lukusa

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

some people are just mad:-p

Advertisement