Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Stabbed in "Head" Mornington

Options
  • 23-08-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any up to date news regarding the stabbing of a local in Mornington this afternoon?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

jesus that sounds .... awful condolences to those related and the victim too

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

I was on my way home and a Speeding ambulance over took me along the Marsh Road and when I arrived at the Centra/Harrys I saw the Garda/Ambulance attending.Something over a Horse I believe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

i mean stabbed in the head fvcking hell christ that is just awful hope there is a recovery and if not hope they get who done it..all the best to the family too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Me.ie123

Apparantly 2 teens were in the field chasing a horse when the owner cought them and gave out and they stabbed him in the head :L teenagers at the bus stop witnessed this and called the police. The owner's 4 year old daughter watched all this happen in the car.

Advertisement