Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscail English and History

Options
  • 23-08-2012 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hi guys ,

I'm thinking about doing the oscail degree in english and history. I already have a degree in business majoring in hr, I fell into a sales job after college and 6 years later I'm still there!
    Teaching has always been something I have always thought I would be good at I have applied twice to do a hdip but didn't receive any offers, Business would be my only teaching subject and it's quite difficult to get , firstly into a dip and secondly a teaching post. So I was thinking that this course would help , as it would add 2 more subjects.

I'm just wondering if anyone on here is currently doing the course or has completed it?

Is the workload/reading massive?

How long did it take you to complete?

What career paths are you considering afterwards?

Thanks a million,
    Blue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭DK man

How are u getting on blue shark?

Did u go for it - I am thinking of doing some courses in the ou or oscail and was thinking about history

Advertisement