Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Institute of education or leinster senior college**

• 23-08-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hello, i got 570 in my lc but i didnt get my first choice so im repeating:(, however i have to repeat in either the institute or leinster college(my old school doesnt take repeats). both have the exact same fees. i went to the institute for weekend course last year and the were great ,i got A1s in the subjects that they taught me(hl maths,bio,chem).

if i go to the institute ill have to spend alot of money and time in transportation cause i live in naas co kildare. however i will go to leinster college if the level of tuition is similar to the institute and plus leinster college is in newbridge which is not that far from naas.

Any guys who went to leinster college plz tell me about your experience and whether if the teachers are good and also , how many got 625

btw im aiming for medicine so ill have to repeat all my subjects.

any help will be very much apreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It doesn't matter how good the tuition, how well the business claims people do, how anyone else actually does, how much it costs, it depends on YOU and the amount of work YOU are willing to put in.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement