Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy S3 Volume problem

• 23-08-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Having an issue with my 2 month old S3. The phone has not been rooted and is updated to the latest software version. It happens after about 20 mins when im using the music player at the gym. Suddenly the volume turns down to 0 and when i try to turn the volume back up each time i can see the volume slider on screen going back to 0 by itself. Its really frustrating in the middle of a workout. I think its a software issue so ideas how to fix it without returning the phone would be greatly appreciated? thanks folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Is the button itself stuck perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

No defo not pj, i checked that. I even taped over the volume control button on the earphones because i thought the controller might have been working itself whilst im running. No joy though..:mad:

Is there someway of hard resetting the phone like you can with the iphone's that might solve it?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

I had similar problem only volume went up by itself..
    happened for a day..think it was the cover.not sure though..has not happened since..

Yeah i dunno, being honest i think i prefered my 4S compared to this phone, too many small niggly things pissing me off about this phone. I reckon IOS is a lot more streamlined, robust and just all round easier to get on with..:mad:

• Advertisement

Sorted. Had to hard reset the phone.

Advertisement