Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Function Room

Options
  • 23-08-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

I am looking for a function room with nice dance floor in Dublin City Centre with reasonable size that can host around 80 people up to 120 and it doesn't cost me a fortune. Does anyone have any tips? Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

MoiMoi wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking for a function room with nice dance floor in Dublin City Centre with reasonable size that can host around 80 people up to 120 and it doesn't cost me a fortune. Does anyone have any tips? Thx

if you can garauntee 120 most places will give you a room for free, if they dont you should remind them how many will be there and that they will all be spending money

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MoiMoi

Where about in Dublin City Centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Morrisons Hotel, just off Jervis luas stop

There is a function room out the back with a bar, tables, room for dancing and a band/DJ
    Not too big and not too small

There is a garden beside it so if the weather is warm you can sit out there and a chef could set up a barbaque also

As for cost? If you're bringing 120 people all buying drinks and spending money I don't see why it would cost anything to hire.

Advertisement