Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Affectations

• 23-08-2012 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

Have any? If so what might they be? I can't say I have too many.

I've spent the last year of my life doing a subtle Bill Murray impression when I begin to feel the banality of life creep up on me or when I'm feeling out of place in life. It's not too noticeable but I find it fairly amusing and a bit therapeutic too.

Am I alone doing weird stuff? Weird Bill Murray stuff?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Shryke wrote: »
    I've spent the last year of my life doing a subtle Bill Murray impression when I begin to feel the banality of life creep up on me or when I'm feeling out of place in life.

Can you link to him doing a similar impression? Is it the one where he covers his face with his hand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

About a year ago I got really into Russell Brand's stand up's, TV shows and radio shows. When I got drunk I found myself talking and acting like him. If you aren't him and haven't got his wit, this is not a good idea. You just come across like an absolute lunatic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

What does Bill Murray do that impresses you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I do the Dr. Cox thing of flicking my nose and folding my arms, don't really know why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I kinda have the same humour as Sarah Silverman so I tend to act like her. In a manly way obviously :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

In around the time of that famous Budweiser Ad I used to always answer my phone with a WAAAASSSSSUUUUUPPPP.......

Not half as amusing when you're not a drunk black guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Can you link to him doing a similar impression? Is it the one where he covers his face with his hand?

Whatever takes my fancy, general messing around. I don't want to get too into it. I was wondering if it was a more common thing though.
    policarp wrote: »

He is a great great man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

policarp wrote: »

His mere presence is impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'm dying to know what your Bill Murray impression entails. I love Bill Murray.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

In my mind, I speak with the voice of Iain Glen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Gay men (yes all of you), what gives with that sibilant 's'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Gay men (yes all of you), what gives with that sibilant 's'?
    as in Basil Fawlty's sybil?

Advertisement