Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao help please!

• 23-08-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi can someone point me in the right direction, i want to do law or buisbess in trinity however i do not have a language, i achieved over 500 points and i am wondering can i take up just french this year to meet the matriculation requirements for 2013 while keeping my 2012 points the below link refers to six subjects must include a third lanuage does that mean you would have to repeat the leaving cert? http://www.tcd.ie/Admissions/undergraduate/requirements/matriculation/leavingcert

Help please!?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Yes, you can do a language just for matriculation and keep your points. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gaa123

Thanks i dont understand why it says from your six subjects though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

It says to present six subjects - it doesn't say they have to be from the same year. :) But points always will be. The main thing is that this is always the case and that's why it's so emphasised in Medicine because in Medicine you need to get all your matriculation requirements and points in the same year, so since you're not going for that you'll be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gaa123

The terminology isnt great, thanks!

Advertisement