Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facebook App issue

• 23-08-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have an IPad 3 and when we got it I added the two Facebook accounts. All we had to do was select the account and fill in our password.
    A new version of FB was launched today but it no longer has this feature. This is a right pain. Is there another way to set this up?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Yeah i miss this feature too. The app is still crap in other ways too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

If automatic downloads isn't enabled on your pc you can delete the app from the ipad and sync with the pc to get the old version. That is provided you've synced in the last while

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

guil wrote: »
    If automatic downloads isn't enabled on your pc you can delete the app from the ipad and sync with the pc to get the old version. That is provided you've synced in the last while

The new app is much quicker and smoother. For the sake of a bit more hassle logging someone in it defo isnt worth going back to the last version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I agree the new app is better but I was merely pointing out how the op could get what they asked for. I don't have an iPad so I don't know if there is any setting for the feature

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Maybe they took the feature out because it'll be added in the upcoming iOS 6 Facebook integration. I noticed the syncing friends with your contacts is also gone. Both multiple accounts login and contacts sync came in iOS 5 with the Twitter integration through the iPhone settings. I'd say that's the reason behind it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

DubDJ wrote: »
    Maybe they took the feature out because it'll be added in the upcoming iOS 6 Facebook integration. I noticed the syncing friends with your contacts is also gone. Both multiple accounts login and contacts sync came in iOS 5 with the Twitter integration through the iPhone settings. I'd say that's the reason behind it.

I am running IOS 6 on my iPad and there is nothing in the settings regarding multible accounts despite the Facebook integration. Can sync contacts with Facebook in settings though.

Advertisement