Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emergency services

Options
  • 24-08-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi to everyone its my first time posting on this site so I hope im in the right forum I won t say where im from but my neighbours who drink morning morning noon and night and take whatever drugs call the emergency services nearly every day ,this week its been 4 days in a row sometimes a fire engine is called which drives off as they are not needed they are only in hospital for an hour or two and sent home surely this is abuse of the emergengy services can people let me know their views thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The lads over in the emergency forum may be of more use to you:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1023

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

They have to send paramedics either on a fire appliance or ambulance for every 999 call they receive,even to those who are basically wasting their time like your neigbours seem to be doing,unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

They have to send paramedics either on a fire appliance or ambulance for every 999 call they receive,even to those who are basically wasting their time like your neigbours seem to be doing,unfortunately!

But they can prosecute people for wasting their time....

But maybe it wouldn't be worthwhile prosecuting your neighbours, for whatever reason?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement